Josh Hamilton was not having a good season entering the month of June.
April 1 – May 31
- Hamilton had played 54 games having started 51.
- The Angels, looking for a panacea in signing the slugger, was 25-29 in his games.
- He was hitting .220 after going 45-for-205.
- He was slugging .390 with seven doubles, two triples, and eight homers.
- He had an OBP of .282 with 16 walks (1 IBB).
- He had scored 25 runs, driven in 18.
- He had struck out 58 times
June 1 – June 20
- Hamilton has played 17 games having started 16.
- The Angels, looking for a recovery, were 8-9 in his games.
- He was hitting .171 going 12-for-70.
- He was slugging .343 with six doubles, no triples, and two homers.
- He had an OBP of .200 with two walks.
- He had scored 11 runs, driven in seven.
- He had struck out 18 times
Since June 17
- Hamilton is 0-15
- He has struck out seven times
- He hast hit into five DPs.
- he has one walk, one sac fly, one RBI.