Nine to Know
- Teams have a 778-636 (.550) record at home.
- Pitchers have a 3.78 ERA at home, 4.08 on the road.
- Home team pitchers have a 1.270 WHIP, visitors 1.329.
- Home teams are have a .250 BAA, road teams have a .258 BAA.
- 1400 homers have been hit by visitors, 1404 by home teams.
- There have 11,154 strikeouts recorded by the home team pitchers, 10,091 by visitors.
- There have been 4256 walks offered by visitors and 4179 by home team pitchers.
- Home team pitchers have tossed 23 shutouts, visitors have thrown 11.
- Home closers have earned 361 saves, visitors 371.