The 10 Postseason Teams
- The 10 postseason teams went a combined 945-675 .583 in the regular season.
- Combined, they had a .262 BA, .336 OBP, .443 SLG, and a .778 OPS.
- Combined, they scored 8219 runs, hit 2136 HR, had 5452 XBH, walked 5803 times, struck out 13,164 times, were hit by 558 pitches, stoles 886 bases, were caught 299 times, banged into 1269 double plays, hit 420 sac flies, and had 310 sac bunts.
- The teams had a strikeout rate of 21% and a walk rate of 9.3%.
- The teams averaged 5.07 runs per game
- The Dodgers 104-58 .642 had the highest winning pct.
- The Twins 85-77 .525 had the lowest winning pct.
- The Astros .282 had the highest BA.
- The Dodgers .249 had the lowest BA.
- The Astros .346 had the highest OBP.
- The Dodgers .334 had the lowest OBP.
- The Astros .478 had the highest SLG pct.
- The Red Sox .407 had the lowest SLG pct.
- The Astros .823 had the highest OPS
- The Red Sox .736 had the lowest OPS.
- The Astros scored the most runs with 896
- The Dodgers scored the fewest runs with 770
- The Yankees hit the most HR with 241
- The Red Sox hit the fewest HR with 168
- The Astros had the most extra-base hits with 604
- The Red Sox had the fewest extra-base hits with 489
- The Diamondbacks struck out the most with 1456 whiffs
- The Astros struck out the least with 1087 Ks
- The Dodgers drew the most walks with 649
- The Astros drew the fewest BB with 509
- The Nationals stole the most bases (108-138)
- The Rockies stole the fewest bases (59-93)
- The Rockies hit into the most DPs – 145
- The Twins and Dbacks hit into the fewest DPs – 106
- The Astros had the most Sac Flies with 61
- The Dodgers had the fewest Sac Flies with 38
- The Rockies had the most Sac Bunts with 62
- The Red Sox had the fewest Sac Bunts with 9